- Registration for new patients is between 7 AM to 11 AM on weekdays and 7 AM to 10 AM on Saturdays.
Routine OPD function between 9 AM to 1 PM.
- New OPD Card costing Rs.10/ -and shall be valid for a calendar year.
- You have right to consult any doctor/consultant. For seeking appointment with any consultant on his OPD days, you may contact his/her office, main reception-08685-295050
- Patients are seen on first come first serve basis. However, out of turn consultation may be provided in case of emergency or to senior citizen.
Guidance for Investigations:
- After OPD consultation, the treating doctor will fill up the registration forms for various investigations and direct /guide you to the concerned lab/department.
- Sample collection timings are 9 AM to 2PM on weekdays and
9AM to 1PM on Saturdays.
- The reports may be collected from counter no- 4 in the main reception.
- Certain investigations are done free of charge while others are charged as per the prevailing rates fixed by the government. Patients should deposit the money only at billing counter at Lab and central registrations counter and obtain the proper receipt.(Wheel chairs, patients trolleys etc are available at the entrance of OPD).