- Prof. (Dr.) Neeraj Agarwal is Dean at AIIMS, Bibinagar, (near Hyderabad ), Telangana since November, 2020.
- Dr. Agarwal was first Professor at AIIMS Patna for nearly 8 years involved in establishment of AIIMS Patna, a new institute of national importance under MOHFW, GOI.
He was remains proctor (2013-2016).
He was appointed as dean AIIMS Patna in Aug 2019. During this tenure, a number of PG/super specialty courses were started.
- Dr.Neeraj as Professor and HOD of CFM (2012-2020) also established the department which has various clinics like Integrated Counseling and Center (ICTC), yellow fever
vaccination and testing preventive clinics at urban and rural Centre. He was running multiple project with support of UNICEF, ICMR, GOI, Gov of Bihar (GOB), MINErVA on various districts of Bihar,
these projects was focused on immunization, maternal and adolescent nutrition fluorosis,Vit A, anemia etc.
- He was also nodal officer AIIMS Patna for COVID -19. He was instrumental for screening of Covid,SOP for management of Covid and contact tracing among health workers for Covid. He worked at AIIMS,New Delhi (1998-2003).
He launched the Revised national tuberculosis control programme (RNTCP) at PKC Dayalpur.
- Dr Agarwal did MBBS from K.G’s Medical college, Lucknow and MD from MLN Medical college Allahabad.
- He published 50 article in reputed journals,30 funded research projects, reports and documents. He was invited at national and international conferences such as Germany, Sri Lanka and Nepal. He is member/Chairman of various task forces , committee and core groups and examiners of various universities.