Dr.Nitin Ashok John ,Dean (Examination)
- Dr. Nitin Ashok John assumed charge of Dean (Examination) in AIIMS Bibinagar on 3rd November 2021.
- He did his MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram Wardha and MD from Indira Gandhi Government Medical College.
In addition to that he has received the Fellowship from Royal Society of Biology FRSB (London UK), Fellowship from Royal Society of Public Health FRSPH (London UK),
and Fellowship of Academy of Medical Educators FAcadMEd (Cardiff, UK). He has also completed his Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics, from NLSU Bangalore,
DIH from Annamalai University , Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration from Algappa University and MA in Public Administration from campus of Nagpur University.
He has total of 27 years of standing experience in Medical Profession which includes Twenty Three years of experience as faculty & Four years as Medical Officer / Honorary Doctor.
He has an administrative experience of 16 years and had worked as Executive Registrar, Chairman Post Graduate Admission and Management Committee, Chief Warden Hostels,
Chief Administrative Officer and Professor In-charge Examination at various prestigious government institutes.
- He has been the UG–PG assessors for Medical Council of India from 2011-2019 and is the UG–PG assessor for National Medical Commission,
New Delhi from 2019 onwards, Vice President of Scientific Innovation Society of Uttar Pradesh, 2019 Onwards, President, Association of Physiologist of India UP Chapter 2019-2020, Finance Secretary,
Association of Physiologist of India, 2014-2016, and member of various International and National Scientific Societies
- He has conducted & Supervised around 30 research projects includes 8 funded projects.
He has more than 80 research publications in National and International Journals and has authored 8 text books in Physiology. He has delivered more than 50 guest lectures at national and international
levels at various scientific meetings.
- In lines of Objectives AIIMS Bibinagar Dr Nitin John pledges to conduct his duties with due diligence, integrity and sincerity holding highest level of confidentiality.