- Prof. (Dr.) Neeraj Agarwal is First Medical Superintendent at AIIMS, Bibinagar, (Hyderabad ),Telangana since June, 2021.
- Dr. Neeraj Agarwal was Founder Dean at AIIMS Bibinagar from November, 2020 to June 2021.
- Dr. Agarwal was First Professor at AIIMS Patna (Institute of National Importance) for nearly 8 years involved in establishment of AIIMS Patna, a new institute of national importance under MOHFW, GOI. He was remains Proctor (2013-2016).
He was appointed as Dean AIIMS Patna in Aug 2019. During this tenure, a number of PG/super specialty courses were started.
- Dr. Neeraj, as Professor and HOD of CFM (2012-2020) established the department which has various clinics like Integrated Counseling and testing Center (ICTC), yellow fever vaccination, preventive clinics at urban and rural Centre. He was Principal Investigator project with support of UNICEF, ICMR, GOI, Gov of Bihar (GOB), MINErVA, these projects was focused on immunization, maternal and adolescent nutrition fluorosis,Vit A, anemia etc in various districts of Bihar.
- He was assigned the job of nodal officer AIIMS Patna for COVID -19. He was instrumental for screening of Covid suspect, SOP for management of Covid and contact tracing among health workers for Covid. He worked at AIIMS,New Delhi (1998-2003). He launched the Revised national tuberculosis control programme (RNTCP) at PHC Dayalpur.
- Dr. Agarwal did MBBS from K.G’s Medical College, Lucknow and MD from MLN Medical College Allahabad.
- Till Now he has involved in 35 funded research projects and many Non funded research projects. He published 80 article in reputed journals, reports and chapter in books. He was invited at national and international conferences such as Germany, Sri Lanka and Nepal. He is member/Chairman of various task forces, committee and core groups and examiners of various universities.